THIS IS 7TH HEAVEN!!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Someday...Maybe. Today...Not Happening.

Someday....maybe....I'll have the dedication needed to write a story. A story that will grab all that read it by the throat, twisting and turning and pulling and knocking the living shit out of 'em.

And from this assault, each person will tell others to be on the look out. And the naive fools who have been warned will search me out, read my stories and they themselves, will be the idiots lying lifeless on the floor, gasping for air, as their dogs scamper out the back doors of their houses to piss on the rose bushes.

But, wouldn't you know it, I just aint ready. And when I am finally ready, it will bust out of me without warning, without fear and without any hesitation because it is ready for me to write it.


No comments:

PETA Ads