THIS IS 7TH HEAVEN!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sexy 20-Something of the Week: Kaley Cuoco

You might need to know the 8 Simple Rules to date this one-time-teenaged-tv-daughter of John Ritter named Bridget, but she's 24 now (Nov. 30, 1985) and that rule book can be tossed like the salad from last Thursday's dinner. (I just made a tossed salad joke.) She's been on The Big Bang Theory since 2007 and is, to get to my point, pretty fucking sexy.

BTW, these are the 8 Rules:

1. Touch my daughter and you'll lose your hands.
2. You make my daughter cry and I'll make you cry.
3. Safe sex is a myth. Anything sexual you try with my daughter will be hazardous to your health.
4. If you bring my daughter home late, there will be no next date.
5. If you pull into my driveway and blow your horn, you'd better be dropping off a package because you're sure as hell not picking anything up.
6. No complaining while you're waiting for her to finish getting ready. If you're bored, you can change my oil.
7. If your pants hang off your hips, I'll gladly secure them to you with my staple gun.
8. Dates must be in crowded public places. You want romance? Read a book.

Enjoy the pics.


No comments:

PETA Ads