THIS IS 7TH HEAVEN!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sexy Teen of the Week: Kimberly Kato

This category is brand new at Head of Fred. Usually, I'd give you a Sexy 20, 30 or 40-Something of the Week. Starting today, but might be ending today, I give you the Sexy Teen of the Week. And the award goes to Kimberly Kato. She was born in Los Angeles, California in 1991. She is a towering 5'4 and tips the scales at 103 lbs. She fantasies about doing two guys on the beach, under the stars. One time at band camp, she went down on a guy and spit the "treat" he gave her out, "One time I spit and the guy looked bumbed. I'll never do that again." She has 287 pairs of shoes and her favorite position is missionary because "That's the most intimate, to me." Her dream guy is a fella who will "tuck me in at night, and fuck me in the morning." She is shy and girly, but also very passionate and erotic. Kimberly, will u marry me?
Enjoy the pics.

No comments:

PETA Ads