THIS IS 7TH HEAVEN!!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving. The traditional day to give thanks for the years harvest and express your general gratitude to be living. The exact date of when the first Thanksgiving Feast was held is unclear; might have been at the Plymouth Plantation in 1621 when the original 13 colonies and their inhabitants partied like it was, well, 1621 by eating turkey legs, fresh yams and maybe pumpkin pie. Or, as elementary school teacher Robyn Gioia believes, a party that was started by the Spanish back in 1565 in Saint Augustine, Florida. Whatever the case may be, we all know it is a time to kick back with some cold turkey sandwiches, family and mom's pumpkin pie.

You and I will be thanking different people today, for I am not a farmer, so I can't give thanks for this years harvest that I reaped and sold. But I can give thanks to the farmers who did reap their harvests and sold them for me to eat. And I can give thanks to my family, my friends and a certain somebody who will never know how many thank you's she deserves from me for all the things that she did to change me into a better me.

You can thank your doctors, your teachers, your dog walkers and the milk man if you wish, but beside the already mentioned people I will be thanking today, these following women will also be getting thanked for making my life a better place by letting me look at their beautiful pictures.

ENJOY YOUR BIRDS!

Women with Black Hair and Dark Eyes (Juliana Araujo) and...
Women Who Aren't Affraid to get Nude in Public (Tina Kovacevic) and...
Women with Giant Ta-Ta's (Jessica Joy) and...
Women with Nipple Rings and...
Asian Women (CJ Miles) and...
More Women with Dark Hair (Megan Malone) and...
Women Who Still Look Hot with Clothes On (Sarah Frechette) and...
Women with Tattoo's (Monica Renee) and...
More Women with Black Hair (Bianca Jeffry) and...
Women in Big, Tall Socks (Tori Black) and...
Women with Little Ta-Ta's (Kimberly Kato) and...
More Women with Black Hair (Black Eve) and...
Women with Meduium Ta-Ta's (Black Anetta Keyes) and...
Women Who Wear Nothing but Knee High Boots and...
Women who are Still Sexy in their 40's (Janine Lindemulder) and...
Women with Cute Round Nipples (Heather Vandeven) and...
Women who Enjoy Cleaning Theirself (Alyssa Reece) and...
Women in the Wild (Jenn Nguyen) and...
Women with Nice Asses who enjoy Diet 7-Up and...
Women with Small Ta-Ta's and Redhair (Audra) and...
Women with Big Ta-Ta's and Redhair and...
Women who Frown on Wearing a Bra (Gabriella Barros) and...
Women Who Dress Like the Guy From A Clockwork Orange (Kate) and...
Women who Enjoy Being Naked in Bed (Giselle) and...
Women with Twin Sisters (Bia and Branca Feres) and...
Women with Sexy Stomachs and Hard Nipples (Carrie Du Four) and...
More Women Who Frown on Wearing a Bra (Elaine Alden) and...

More Women with Black Hair (Jenna) and...
Women Who Shower in White T-Shirts.
That might be it.

No comments:

PETA Ads