THIS IS 7TH HEAVEN!!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crush of the Month

Ms. Leighton Meester....you are my Crush of the Month and I'm pretty sure that I love you. Though you were born after my Chicago Bears won Super Bowl XX against the Patriots, I feel you are not too young for me as I officially announce my courtship for you. I understand you lived somewhat of a rough life growing up with both of your parents in prison for drug trafficking, but I promise you I will be on my best behavior to not be sent away for breaking the law. I also feel you deserve to be placed much higher than #12 on this years Maxim Hot 100 list. Perhaps even numero uno. So, if by any chance you come across this, or you work with the beautiful young woman, please find me. Somehow.

Enjoy the pics.


















No comments:

PETA Ads