THIS IS 7TH HEAVEN!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crush of the Month

So what that it's the middle of February and I am just now declaring my Crush of the Month. I'm not sure I even declared who my Crush of the Month was the last couple of months, so leave me alone. Anyway, my crush this month is Jodie Marsh.

Enjoy the pics.

Jodie was born December 23, 1978 (30) in Brentwood, Essex, England.

Being the bad ass that she is, when she was a young girl, she had her nose mangled in a hockey game. And because of this accident, she was the target of kids who, at the time, must not have hit puberty yet because they told her that she was ugly. This treatment caused her to consider suicide. And even if you didn't have surgery to fix it at 15, there would be no reason to worry Ms. Marsh, you'd still look beautiful.

She is a glamour model and t.v. personality. And she's been on way too many t.v. shows to list on the blog.

O.K., maybe just one. She was on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK. She clashed with Pete Burns, Michael Barrymore and George Galloway because they tired of her discussing her sexual experiences.

She used to write a column for the celeb gossip rag Sneak until it closed up shop in '06. She was also sex expert for Zoo Magazine, writing directly for men and giving them ideas and advice.

No comments:

PETA Ads